Operating from Silicon Valley, the technology capital of the world, FrontAd Media Inc. is a digital media company built by a team of passionate marketing experts, with in-depth knowledge and direct access to the immigrant population in the United States. The South Asian immigrant community in the U.S. has a combined purchasing power expected to reach $1.3 trillion by 2022. The South Asian media landscape is scattered, however, and brands are struggling to find the right marketing platforms to reach their target audience. This is where we help brands find a solution.
With more than 20 years of experience, we have a deep understanding and firsthand experience of what works (and what doesn’t) in the digital space. We know that traditional banner advertisement alone is no longer effective in reaching your target audience. Using this information, we created a solution to deliver customized campaigns to a highly-engaged audience through our popular platforms already used by a third of the South Asian community in the U.S every day.
Project Manager is a leader who is detail oriented yet be able to communicate effectively with top level executives. Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis. You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. You also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude. This is a 3-month contract position with a potential for extension. Remote applicants accepted.
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. NO visa sponsorship will be offered.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Agile/Scrum methodology experience is a big plus.
- PMP certification is desirable.
- 3+ years experience as a Project Manager
- 4 year college degree in Business Administration or related discipline
- PMP Certification ( desired)
You can find more about FrontAd Media at About FrontAd