“The days of general audience and general marketing are gone. People want to see themselves, and to see brands with points of view – that is what is going to connect with people.” – Marc Pritchard, P&G
In a climate where change is constant, you need a partner that can support you during that change. In a country like the United States, brands cannot succeed without adopting a multicultural marketing approach. To keep up with a constantly changing advertising landscape, you need a consultant who can bring in decades worth of experience to help you navigate these changes. Your company needs customizable advertising services that can be tracked and measured with ease. Your brand needs effective branding solutions that will reach a wider audience with a mere click.
Why does the South Asian demographic matter?
Former White House chief strategist Stephen K. Bannon infamously said that “two-thirds or three-quarters of the CEOs in Silicon Valley are from South Asia or Asia.” He is not entirely far from reality. Fortune 500 companies like Google, Microsoft, Adobe, Mastercard, Nokia, and IBM have one thing in common: They are all run by South Asian CEOs.
The experiences of Asians in the United States, as measured by socio-economic statistics vary greatly by country of heritage according to the report released by the U.S. Census Bureau, which includes the 19 largest Asian groups. On most measures, again led by Indians, South Asians are doing notably well. Here are some of the major factors:
- Population: Based on the 2017 American Community Survey, nearly 5.4 million South Asians live in the United States.
- The rate of growth: Comparing the 2000 Census and 2013 American Community Survey data, the South Asian community grew by 97%, to be the fastest-growing major ethnic group in the U.S beating the national average and the Hispanic population growth.
- Education: South Asians are one of the highest educated ethnic groups. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, only 17% of Indians did not have High School degrees or similar compared to the national average of 41% and 40% have degrees higher than a bachelor’s compared with 11% national average over the age group of 25 and above.
- Geographic concentration: The majority of the ethnic group live in metropolitan cities.
- Purchasing Power:The combined purchasing power is expected to rise to $1.3 trillion by 2023.In the data below, we can see that the average annual earnings of $75000 by the Indian Population, which far exceed the U.S average of $46,000.
Read: Nielsen report
South Asians are one of the highest educated, most affluent and fastest-growing consumer segments in the U.S.
How can brands reach the South Asian consumer segment?
The affinity towards technology makes Asian Americans one of the most digitally advanced consumer segments with immense potential. According to the Nielsen report, 99% of Asian American households have internet connectivity, which is higher than the national average of 93%. And the same report found that there was higher ownership of smartphones and computers and preferred to consume content digitally and shopped online more.
It is no secret that marketers need to improve their digital strategy to reach their consumers today. While there has never been an easier time for marketers to engage with consumers and take them on their purchase journey, the availability of technology and access has created cut-throat competition amongst brands.
So, how does a brand market to the highest educated, most affluent, and the fastest-growing consumer segment? The answer is FrontAd Media.
Why FrontAd Media?
FrontAd Media is a digital media company with over 20 years of experience built by a team of passionate marketing experts with in-depth knowledge of the South Asian segment in the United States.
Comprehensive Solutions Provider
We know what works. But more importantly, we also know what doesn’t. With over a decade’s experience in this space, we have fine-tuned our knowledge center with sharp precision. We understand how the market functions and what makes it tick. By orienting ourselves to your brand and understanding your expectations, we can deliver creative, out-of-the-box, data driven solutions.
Don’t take our word for it – we also provide systematic tracking and measurable results at the click of a button for your convenience.
Customizable Advertising Services
- Content creation and content distribution– The written word is King therefore, relevant, effective and timely content delivery is key. We have experts who will study your product, brand and understand your expectations to showcase it in the most effective way possible.
- Banner Advertising
- Rich Media Innovation
- Text Links
Every brand is different. Consequently, the needs of every brand are also different. If you are not looking for advertising solutions or have developed enough content for it but don’t know why your product is not performing at its optimum capacity, you need FrontAd Media to help you navigate the loop-holes. Our years of expertise in the field allows us to evaluate your current situation and provide consultation services that offer different solutions that you can explore.
Equipped with over a decade of experience in building our own brands viz. CompareRemit, Path2USA, and Trackitt, which are very popular platforms used by a third of the South Asian Community in the US every day, we are here to help you through any phase of your digital journey by bridging that gap between your brands and consumers with the highest ROI.